Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rip City Nights

Tonight we went to the Blazer game, compliments of our neighbor (ah thank you Galen). In case you missed it, they lost. Unlike the fair weather fans that rushed out of the arena when we were 10 points behind, with ten minutes to spare, we stayed till the bitter end. Yes the bitter end. Because guess what, we're all going to be stuck in traffic! Some highlights of the game:

Highlight the first:
when the women sitting next to us gave us a free slice of pizza.

Highlight the second:
when the guy sitting in front of me turned around and asked " excuse me, do you have any lotion I can have...because you're a girl" (the question only made sense when he clarified I was a girl. I for see a long line of do you have any ___ (fill in the blank with hilarious word) because you're a girl jokes. )

Highlight the third:
When we tried to sneak into seats in a lower a section. The child sitting in front of us was wearing a jersey that read "Little Pat." He was probably 4, cute too. Little Pat started to flick Alex in the knee, only to turn to me, and put his hand out for a shake (hand shake not milk shake).
"I'm Pat" Little pat said. "What's his name" Pat said pointing to Alex. He probably thought Alex was a Blazer or something. What a cute little dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment