Monday, February 22, 2010

For Jonah & Jessyka

Today my brother proposed to his girlfriend, Jessyka. I asked Jonah if I could note this glorious occasion on the old b-log (oh and she said "yes" by the way). Anyways, Jonah said yes for the toll of posting a picture of his child (by that I mean their cat SAW TOOTH) wearing a toupee. Hold your cat laughter please. I had the picture already to go, and for some reason it was improperly transferred to my computer. Wha wha wha, this is a bummer because nothing says hilarity like cat wearing a toupee. The picture will come soon. In the mean time a brief description so I'm partially sticking to my word.

Close your eyes, put on your favorite cat sweatshirt, an play your Cats soundtrack (preferably "memories...") Now comes the part of the blog where you get to imagine a cat photo..ready? Go:

Saw tooth who is an orange and white short haired cat, is wearing Jonah's freshly cut hair. It sounds disgusting when described as "freshly cut hair" and I apologize for putting you through that. For those of you unfamiliar with Jonah's hair, unlike my own, it's dark brown and curly.
Orange short hair cat with curly dark brown toupee...

Now that the picture is out of the way, please take this moment to take out your champagne glass, turn off your Cats soundtrack (or leave it on, whatever) raise your virtual glass to Jonah and Jessyka. And now a message from your sponsor:

Dear Jonah and Jessyka,
Congratulations on your new life endeavour. If you need me to dress up like the priest in The Princess Bride and conduct the ceremony, consider it done. I promise I will practice the voice everyday, all year! You know, "mow-ig is w-hot bwings us too-gever too-day." I promise I would practice the voice till sweet Alex says "NO MORE!" Dearest brother and future sister in law, if I had a loud speaker I would be chanting on the top of mount tabor with enthusiasm, "Jonah's getting married"(pronounced like "Jonah's getting marr- ied"). I would sing it in the tune of "Bubba burned the phone book." (Bubba is what we called our grandmother when we were kids. We chanted that little number at our Bubba, after she burned her phonebook instead of fire wood). Kind of like "cha cha cha cha cha (pause) cha".. oh wait I got it "it's amazing fruit, yeah. it's amazing fruit, yeah" (remember that commercial? Same tune). I guess what I'm getting at is, I love you guys, I'm so happy to welcome Jessica to our family (insert power word like "SHAZAM" or "BOOYA" now) you two are better then a million Saw Tooths wearing Jonah toupees!
Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment