Monday, November 21, 2011

Collard (bone) Greens... Or Blues

Hi Uwe, 
Emily here! I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear the news about your recent clavicle injury. Whelp you know what they say, "breaking up is hard to do.... now you know you know that's true." A few things,  please bring the look of the sling back (maybe a MC Hammer print if at all possible), and remember it's a painful break...for anyone! If you find yourself crying aloud on a bus, in class, or mid movie... just remember I've been there, and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL! But seriously, I'd like to officially welcome  you to the cracked clavicle club... I just made that up, but can we? 

2 comments:

  1. Awww THANK YOU Emily!! Will you help me make a cute sling? The doctor only had them in black even though I made it clear that black just ain't my color :D You and me in the C.C.C. for LYFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can try to sew a sling...( if tying a burlap sack is what you mean)! What about a white sling that looks like it has an arm? Or a white sling that has a cast on it with a bunch of signatures... I'm way over my head... Or I could give you my old light blue sling (that was the option when I hurt my collar bone), it probably smells like old dirty arm! C.C.C forever!

    ReplyDelete