Monday, November 28, 2011

The Creative Lives

So my dear friend Lorraine, who is lovely, talented, witty, giddy, alarmingly charming, a delight in all respects... has an absolutely wonderful counterpart.... No big surprise. However, I'd like you to take a gander at G. Lewis Heslet's latest endeavor (and by "gander" I mean watch this video with anticipation over and over on your couch...and by "over and over" I mean again and again and again). G. Lewis is one of the brilliant brains behind the 16 episode season, The Creative Lives,  a documentary webseries focused on showcasing the lives and personalities of contemporary artists. Above is a video for The Creative Lives Kickstarter Campaign... So in the tune of A Tribe Called Quest, "Can I kick it?".... "YES YOU CAN!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment