Monday, March 1, 2010

Luckity Split


Tonight I got a fantastic fortune, or should I say Phortune (by that I mean it was in my cookie at Pho... tough crowd). You see, Alex and I have this regular thing we like to call "MO PHO" (which is exactly what it sounds like: Monday Night Pho Dinner, naturally). The past few Phos have been Pho-ll (full..tough crowd) of bad tapioca pudding for dessert. Equaling split pea, baby food, glumped (almost thrown into a bowl) which I have a hard time politely stomaching. I pretend to like half of the dish every time, only because were regulars. I know I know, why can't I just say I don't like the dish? But hey, you try being the regular that everyone hates because you don't like a restaurants precious pudding. So anyways tonight, we were back on the cookie train, Hallelujah or I suppose should say come on ride the train (in the tune of that bad 90's song). Blah Blah skip to the part where I tell Alex that I can tell it's going to be a lucky fortune, and it is! The fortune (in my best fortune telling voice ever): The next few days are a lucky time for you. You can take a chance. I imagine that fortune followed by a gong noise, BOOONNNG!

1 comment:

  1. phounny! easier said out loud than typed..

    ReplyDelete