Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh Baby!




Before you get all "what is this a frickin' baby blog?" bear with me while I ush and gush for just a moment here! So remember the other day when I posted about my beauty of a sister in law  Jessyka (and was all "oh look at Jessyka, her and my brother are about to have a baby, she looks great... blah blah blah" and other stuff like that)? Then just the other day, I was like look it's my brother Jonah  and he is having a big ol' birthday?! Well guess what (if the pictures, the title, and all the hype didn't give it away) they had their beautiful baby girl on  Jonah's birthday (talk about birthday twins). Isn't she so beautiful?! Harper Joyce Dart-Mclean, you are the sweetest little nugget I ever did see-n (except read it like "see" and "mclean" rhyme). 

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have the baby on his birthday! Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete