Thursday, January 19, 2012

Peter Pantsuit (and other thrift store tales of success)




Today on my way home from work  I decided to pop into the Regifting store. This place is nuts, and one can expecting to find from the very best ($6.00 vintage gowns) to the very worst ($6.00 sooty, smokey, pee stained vintage couches). Today was the ultimate thrift store success. I go in not a care in the world, when all of a sudden a golden glint in the distance catches my eye. I hone in to find myself clutching a v-neck, long sleeved, gold embellished, black pantsuit. At this point you're probably thinking "what the hell is wrong with you?" Trust me, the words went through my mind when I picked up the suit, purchased the suit, and pretty much the whole way home as it rode next to me in the car (don't worry, it was in a bag, not buckled in like a passenger). An-y-ways! At home I put the pantsuit on, and boy oh boy best $2.00 spent in a good old fashion time (not to mention the button down chambray Blazers shirt I purchased for .25 cents, yes .25 cents). The good news for you, and me, and everyone we know, is that one weekend a month the Regifting store sells all of  the clothes in the store for .25 cents (yes all of the clothes, smokey, sooty, pee-y, and straight up goodies). 

No comments:

Post a Comment