Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Continental

Come on barista, did you really have to give me sass when I order the continental ?Please note the following interaction takes place after I attempted to order food from the "all day menu." To my surprise the Barista said NO, we stopped serving that at 3pm. You call yourself an ALL DAY MENU, Please (pronounced "pa- leeze"). So anyways, I say, May I get one continental please? And then she says, you know what she says to me? She says, Umm... ("..." represents long pause), I guess I could make that (like it was a difficult thing for her to do). I'll have you know that the continental consists of a piece of baguette with butter and jam on the side...that's right, bread, jam, and butter... not even a chop involved... yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment