Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Tim Meadows...

Last night when I bumped into you at the bar (literally), I will admit I was a bit surprised and I did not know what to say. Let's be honest, all though the Space Room does have the ambiance of a 1990's roller skating ring meets diner from a 1950's detective show, it's not the cream of the crop for neighborhood bars if you will. Yeah, they do pour strong drinks, but the bar is always filled with budwiser drinking dummies who say things like "hey little lady, you should ask me out" or "you look like a cocktail type of gal..." (not to mention the fact that when you leave, you take the diner smell with you on your clothes. You know a little bacon , a little grill, and reminisce of cigarettes. I guess I just wasn't expecting to see you yesterday. Anyways Tim, when I said "excuse me, OH EXCUSE ME'' real awkward... remember? Well what I meant to say was this: Why oh why did you make the ladies man movies? Career killer..(and then a little bit of this) Oh I can't stay mad at you... (I'd list off all the good skits you were in on Saturday Night Live...to ensure you weren't too hurt by "career killer"). At this point we would take a photo together, probably with Courvoisier.. I would ask you to change into a spare ladies man costume (that you probably carry around) just in case my friends didn't recognize you with your new greying beard. Enjoy Portland, Oregon.

Sincerely,
Emily P.F Dart-McLean

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete