Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let's France (in the tune of David Bowie's "Let's Dance")







 Hello, and good evening to you and yours. To start off, I must say that I have missed you dearly over the past two weeks. We returned from our two week adventure in France yesterday night. Although I would love to describe in lengthy details about our tales of castles, kings, friends from far away lands, travels by planes trains (not to mention automobiles), museums, fantastic traveling companions, one year wedding anniversaries, the Alps, the Louvre, the plethora of  people taking photos of the Mona Lisa, the copious amounts of cheese, wine, winning (hardly), cheek kiss greetings, cheek kiss slips and awkward greetings, and so on, and so on! I would love to spill the dirt on it all, though I'm feeling like a  big ol' bowl of jet lagged jelly (aka my brain). In the meantime please enjoy the photos above that represent just a sliver of the love, cheers, tears (not to be confused with the band Blood Sweat and Tears) from our vacation. 


2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice time! I'm going to have David Bowie in my head all day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Next time I want to come!

    ReplyDelete