Thursday, September 2, 2010

And Now for a Little Boost to Finish the Day Strong...

For all of you out there, trying to stay productive till the bitter end of your day (by that I mean me), do I have a treat for you! That's right, the TOP SECRET handshake chant from Big (at this point I would like you to imagine yourselves as 12 year old boys, trapped in adult bodies....are you there? Good). On the count of three, say it with me now 1...2...3...:

Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. I met a girlfriend - a triscuit. She said, a triscuit - a biscuit. Ice cream, soda pop, vanilla on the top. Ooh, Shanita walking down the street, ten times a week. I read it. I said it. I stole my momma's credit. I'm cool. I'm hot. Sock me in the stomach three more times...Baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment