Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hawaii-in- the hell

Hello...if I really wanted to prove my exact location I would start with "Aloha." I won't do that to you, as long as you trust that I am currently sitting in 80 degree weather, ocean, whales, and volcanoes in view. Do you trust me? Thanks!Today is my last day in Hawaii and first chance to spill my guts about it. However I'm not going to open my big yapper (is the correct term "typer" when you are on a keyboard or typing device?) anyways, like I said, I'm not going to open my big typer (by the way "typer" and "yapper" are not intended to sound vulgar). Five days in Hawaii, and there is so much to say. Unfortunately I'm using Alex's parent's lap top...which just so happens to be the world's tiniest lap top. Tiny lap tops are difficult (although cute and dainty) to use. I feel like I'm using bananas to press the keys (by bananas, I mean my fingers...because the keys are so small, and my fingers feel like giant fingers...naturally). The keyboard is also doing that funky act (not to be confused with the "funky chicken") when you start to type a word and the curser (the mouse if you will) starts to type in the middle of a different word. This causes a typing conundrum, with the banana fingers, and the ghost type...I just can't hang. So for the time being I will just "hang loose" (as they say here in Hawaii) and update you on our adventures Post Hawaii.

1 comment:

  1. Brynn has a netbook and I can't type on it at all. I feel like a giant smashing the keys. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete