Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear world wide web, it's me Emily...

Testing 1, 2, 3. Ok, Hello, hi,  (awkwardly) is this thing on? Although I'd like to think I've been doing something fantastic over the past two weeks which has prevented me from spilling my  blog thoughts and guts out... alas everything has been quite usual around here, except for the slow internet that is. The internet has  been comparable to when my family  got internet for the first time  (or as some of you might say "the world wide web"). With the dial up, and the "beeeeep boooop beeep....then the static noise" then the "HEY, DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE, I'M TRYING TO GET ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB" (maybe not in those exact words, but for some reason I like to imagine me yelling that with my hammer pants, high top converses, and large black sweat shirt with an advertisement for a play, the one  with white geese... I wore that in both my third and 4th grade school pictures... ah thank you).  When I was a kid, we didn't have twitter,  you couldn't even use the phone at the same time as the internet (and we had to walk up hill barefoot in snow, or whatever). I guess what I'm trying to get at is, there was no writers block, just writers blog? (tough crowd). Just a bad case of the ol' 90's dial up, nothing to worry about folks. 
FIRST HANUKKAH GIFT OF THE SEASON

No comments:

Post a Comment