Monday, June 17, 2013

Busy Dizzy Tizzy

Oh hello! I know what you're probably thinking... "where have you been young lady?"( In a concerned yet endearing grandparent voice).  First, all I can say is geez get off my back! I've been so busy and I don't even know where to begin... wait wait come back, let's try this again. Ok so hello, things have been busy, crazy, and lovely (and perhaps a little crazy busy). We may or may not almost be home owners  (eek), without jinxing things with the details,  I will just spare us all, and let you know when we are painting bathrooms and planting plants. Don't forget about June 29th, it's a DJ gig (cough me) to write home about. What else, the latest 45 I purchased is worth noting, "Bad Boy" by the Jive Bombers, I can get enough of this song! 
What song is your favorite these days? Tell me about it, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment